Office 365 webmail
Click here to log into Office 365 webmail
(please note that your username is your College username followed by @ic.ac.uk)
We provide all Imperial College London members with an Office 365 email account.
You can look up your College email address by logging in to ASK and clicking on your name in the top right hand corner and then 'profile'. This page requires a College username and password. If you are unsure of your login details, contact the ICT Service Desk.
If you need to send large files, we recommend that you use the File Exchange, not email.
By using the email service, you agree to abide by the College policy on electronic mail.
Information on email for staff and students
How do I...?
- Using Clutter
- Accessing a shared calendar or a folder belonging to another user or resource
- Creating a shared calendar
- Send digitally signed or encrypted emails
- Setting up email forwarding
- Setting up an out-of-office response
- Adding a shared or role email account to Outlook
- Adding a shared or role email account to webmail
- Automated email sending (SMTP)
- Avoiding scams and malware
- Dealing with spam emails