When and where
The Festival runs:
- 12.00 -18.00 on Saturday 28 April
- 12.00 -17.00 on Sunday 29 April
It will be held on Imperial’s South Kensington Campus, Exhibition Road, London, SW7 2AZ.
The Festival takes place at Imperial’s South Kensington Campus which is situated in London’s museum quarter. It is easy to reach by public transport, several bus routes stop nearby and is only a short walk from South Kensington underground station.
Please note, there is no parking available on site at the South Kensington Campus. We encourage the use of public transport in getting to the campus.
South Kensington Google map
Register to attend
Attending Imperial Festival is free, however it’s important to make sure you have registered to attend. By doing this you will:
- Be first to know when the full programme goes live
- Find out about events at the Festival which are of particular interest to you
- Be the first to know when special bookable events (such as talks and tours) can be reserved
Food and drink
Visitors to the Festival will be able to feed their body as well as their mind, with food stalls and the College barbeque rustles up something for all tastes, from paella to pasta, and soup to sundaes