Information for prospective applicants
Applications for the Finance Scheme are open.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please note that we ask that applicants have completed their studies within the last three years, or be due to graduate in summer 2019. As such, you must have graduated in summer 2016 or more recently.
We require that applicants have at least a 2:1 undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in any discipline. For information regarding visas for prospective non-EEA candidates, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions section.
HOW TO APPLY
- Set up an account on the College's recruitment website
- Find the vacancy details by searching for "Finance Training Scheme".
- All applications must be completed on the official application form. CVs will not be considered.
- Submit the form through the online process.
- Closing date for applications will be specified when entry is open.
To make sure your application stands out, you need to demonstrate how you meet the person specification.
Please consult the Frequently Asked Questions page if you have any questions. If you cannot find an answer on this website, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org