Check room bookings for a module
To view room bookings for specific modules, navigate to the Module booking checker.
- At the top of the page, change 'Staff' in the drop down box to 'Module'
- In the next box to the right, start typing the name of the module that you would like to view (for example, typing 'clinical' will bring up all modules containing this term or type the first few characters of the module code e.g. 'SM - MBBS1' for MBBS Yr 1 modules or 'SM - MBBS2' for MBBS Yr 2 modules)
- Scroll down the list and click on the name of the module that you wish to view and it will load up in the calendar below
- Click the green arrows on either side of the date to navigate between different weeks
- You can change the way the calendar displays by selecting the calendar buttons to the left of the 'Module' box
Please note: At present, we are only able to display bookings for the current academic year, July 2018 - June 2019. Between January when the CELCAT database for the next academic year becomes available to us and the end of June, you will need to request availability for any given room by contacting us)