Postgraduate taught experience survey (PTES)
The Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES) is a national survey of Master's level students organised by the Higher Education Academy (HEA) which invites them to comment on their programme and experience.
PTES Opens on Thursday 17 May and closes on Friday 15 June. During this period, if you would like your unique link to the survey sent to you again please email email@example.com
More information on PTES can be found at the HEA Website.
Students were asked to agree or disagree (on a scale of one to five) with statements, covering;
- The experience of teaching and learning, including: staff, learning materials, working with other students, workload, and feeding back on experience;
- Assessment and feedback, including supervisor support for dissertation or major project;
- Organisation and management, including induction and involvement in course decisions;
- Resources and services, including learning resources and overall support;
- Skills development, including independent learning, research skills and career skills;
- Overall satisfaction, including what was the most interesting or enjoyable part of the course;
- Motivation for taking the programme and information provided by the institution to help course choice;
- Demographic details, including on previous education and funding.